amos很费解吧 关注:39贴子:517
  • 7回复贴,共1

【很费解】【对白】理发师陶德中英文对照

只看楼主收藏回复

一楼电脑卡shi了==


IP属地:辽宁1楼2011-03-13 00:29回复
    Times is hard.
    世事艰难 世事艰难呐!
    相信我 亲爱的
    Trust me, dearie, it's going to take more than ale
    想用啤酒冲掉那种味道可不容易
    to wash that taste out.
    跟我来 给你点杜松子酒 好吗?
    Come with me and we'll get you a nice tumbler of gin.
    您看 这间房子里
    Isn't this homey now?
    都是樱桃木的珍品 可惜教堂烧毁时也毁了不少
    Me cheery wallpaper was a real bargain too,
    it being only partly singed when the chapel burnt down...
    给!
    There's a good boy, now you sit down and warm your bones,
    您坐下歇歇腿脚
    楼上不是还有个房间吗?
    Isn't that a room over the shop?
    If times are so hard,
    世事艰难 怎么不租出去?
    why don't you rent it out?
    楼上?没人敢靠近
    Up there?
    Oh, no one will go near it...
    都说闹鬼
    People think it's haunted.
    - 闹鬼?
    - 对 房间里闹鬼
    Haunted?
    And who's to say they're wrong?...
    您看 许多年前上头出过事 不是什么好事
    You see, years ago, something happened up there.
    


    IP属地:辽宁4楼2011-03-13 00:37
    回复
      他当然在场 只不过没有悔改
      He was there, all right-
      Only not so contrite!
      她不懂这些把戏 您看 人人都觉得有趣
      She wasn't no match for such craft, you see,
      And everyone thought it so droll.
      他们当她是聋子 您看 都站在那里哈哈大笑 您看
      They figured she had to be daft, you see,
      So all of 'em stood there and laughed, you see,
      小东西 可怜的事
      Poor soul!
      Poor thing!
      ...NOOOOOO!
      就没人怜悯她吗?
      Would no one have mercy on her?
      真是你 本杰明.巴克!
      So it is you - Benjamin Barker.
      露西在哪?
      我妻子在哪?
      Where's Lucy?!
      Where's my wife?!
      她服了毒
      She poisoned herself.
      从街角药店买来的pi shuang
      Arsenic from the apothecary on the corner.
      我想拦住她 她不听
      I tried to stop her but she wouldn't listen to me.
      他领走了你女儿
      And he's got your daughter.
      他?
      塔平法官?
      He?
      Judge Turpin?
      


      IP属地:辽宁6楼2011-03-13 00:41
      回复
        他收养了她 视如己出
        Adopted her like his own.
        十五年被人诬陷 下在地狱里做苦力
        Fifteen years of sweating in a living hell on a false charge.
        十五年来一直梦想回到妻子女儿身边
        Fifteen years dreaming that I might come home
        to find a loving wife and child...
        这些年您是倍受煎熬 巴克先生
        Well, I can't say the years have been
        particularly kind to you, Mr. Barker, but you still-
        不 不是巴克 那人已经死了
        No, not Barker.
        That man is dead.
        是陶德 斯威尼.陶德
        It's Todd now.
        Sweeney Todd...
        有仇必报
        And he will have his revenge.
        进来吧 别害怕 亲爱的
        Come in!
        Nothing to be afraid of, love.
        他们来找小姑娘的时候我藏起来的
        When they came for the girl, I hid 'em.
        可以卖掉呢 我没卖
        I hid just some of 'em.
        我的天 把手是银的吧?
        Those handles is chased silver, ain't they?
        银的?

        Silver, yes...
        这是我的朋友
        These are my friends,
        看他们泛起寒光
        see how they glisten.
        看这一闪
        See this one shine,
        重见天日的微笑
        how he smiles in the light.
        我的朋友
        My friend, my faithful friend.
        忠诚的朋友们
        说话 朋友们
        Speak to me friend,
        静静说吧 我会倾听
        Whisper, I'll listen.
        我知道 我知道
        I know, I know-
        你们被锁起了那么多年
        You've been locked out of sight
        all these years-
        就像我 朋友
        Like me, my friend.
        我回家了
        Well, I've come home
        你们在等待
        To find you waiting.
        回家
        Home,
        我们久别重逢
        and we're together,
        我们会创造奇迹
        and we'll do wonders,
        对吗?
        won't we?
        你 我的朋友
        - You there, my friend,
        - I'm your friend too, Mr. Todd,
        - 我也是你的朋友 陶德先生
        - 过来 让我握住你
        - come, let me hold you.
        - If you only knew, Mr. Todd.
        如果你知道 陶德先生 


        IP属地:辽宁7楼2011-03-13 00:42
        回复
          - Now, with a sigh
          - Oh, Mr. Todd,
          - 一息之间
          - 哦 陶德先生
          - 你在我手中温暖起来
          - 你在我手中温暖起来
          you're warm in my hand,
          - 我的朋友
          - 你回家了
          - My friend,
          - You've come home.
          - 聪明的朋友
          - 我一直很喜欢你 真的
          - My clever friend.
          - Always had a fondness for you, i did.
          稍安毋躁 朋友
          - Rest now, my friends.
          - Never you fear, Mr. Todd,
          - 别再害怕 陶德先生
          - 很快我会让你们再展锋芒
          - Soon I'll unfold you.
          - you can move in here, Mr. Todd.
          - 你可以在这安家 陶德先生
          - 很快你们将达到 从未梦想过的辉煌
          Soon you'll know splendors you never have dreamed all your days...
          - 这里有你从未梦想过的辉煌
          - 都是你的
          - will be yours.
          - My lucky friends.
          - 我幸运的朋友
          - 我是你的朋友
          - I'm your friend too.
          - Till now your shine
          - 如今你们闪耀的只是银光
          - 多么美丽
          - I think they shine beautiful.
          - was merely silver.
          我喜欢这道银光
          - Silver's good enough for me, Mr. Todd.
          - Friends,
          - 朋友们 你们该滴落鲜红
          - 陶德先生
          you shall drip rubies,
          你们就要滴下鲜红的宝石
          You'll soon drip precious rubies...
          走开
          Leave me...
          终于 我的手臂再次完整了!
          At last my arm is complete again.
          青雀和红雀 夜莺和乌鸦
          Green finch and linnet bird,
          nightingale, blackbird,
          你们怎能歌唱?
          how is it you sing?
          你们怎能欢跃 困在笼中
          How can you jubilate, sitting in cages,
          从未展翅高飞?
          never taking wing?
          头顶有蓝天 一碧万顷 就在栏杆外
          Outside the sky waits, beckoning, beckoning,
          just beyond the bars.
          你们怎能安心 闲看风雨 为星光疯狂
          How can you remain, staring at the rain,
          maddened by the stars?
          你们怎能歌唱? 为什么
          How is it you sing anything?
          你们怎能歌唱?
          How is it you sing?
          我的笼子有许多房间 绫罗包裹 暗无天日
          My cage has many rooms, damask and dark.
          寂静无声 我的云雀也不歌唱
          Nothing there sings, not even my lark.
          你知道 云雀一朝被捕 绝不再歌唱
          Larks never will, you know, when they're captive.
          教我更能随机应变
          Teach me to be more adaptive.
          青雀和红雀 夜莺和乌鸫
          Green finch and linnet bird, nightingale, blackbird,
          告诉我如何歌唱
          Teach me how to sing.
          如果不能高飞
          If I cannot fly, let me sing.
          让我歌唱
          给点吧 给点吧 可怜我造孽的老太婆
          Alms!...
          Alms!...
          For a miserable woman on a miserable chilly morning...
          在这冻死人的大清早
          多谢您 先生
          Thank you, sir, thank you.
          老大妈 你知道那是谁的房子吗?
          Ma'am, could tell me whose house this is?
          那幢啊 那是塔平大法官家
          That's the great Judge Turpin's house, that is.
          住在那的小姐是谁?
          And the young lady who resides there?
          啊 她呀 那是乔安娜 他的小禁脔
          That's Johanna, his pretty little ward.
          金屋藏娇 那个老塔平阁下
          Keeps her snug, he does, all locked up...
          你可别打她主意 小伙子 那可是一顿好鞭子
          So don't you go trespassing there or it's a good whipping for you
          招待所有不正经的年轻人
          or any other young man with mischief on his mind...
          给点吧 给点吧 给走投无路的老太婆
          Alms!... Alms!...
          For a desperate woman... 


          IP属地:辽宁8楼2011-03-13 00:42
          回复
            有个意大利人每周四来这儿 排场很大
            He's here every Thursday.
            Italian. All the rage he is.
            人称伦敦最好的理发师
            慢着!
            女士们先生们 请各位瞧一瞧看一看
            Ladies and gentlemen!
            May I have your attention, please?
            你有没有每天起床羞愧难当
            发现枕头上落满了头发 不该掉的头发?
            Do you wake every morning in shame and
            despair to discover your pillow is covered with hair
            wot ought not to be there?
            女士们先生们 这就是你们的福音
            Well, ladies and gentlemen, from now on you can waken at ease.
            从此再不受困扰 我隆重推出一代奇药
            You need never again have a worry or care,
            I will show you a miracle marvelous rare,
            先生们 你们将亲眼目睹死而复生
            Gentlemen, you are about to see something rot rose from the dead!
            就在我头顶上
            On the top of my head.
            请用皮瑞利神奇万灵药
            'Twas Pirelli's Miracle Elixir,
            这就是窍门 先生 千真万确
            That's wot did the trick, sir,
            True, sir, true.
            速度怎样?
            眨眼之间 先生 万灵药就这么灵
            Was it quick, sir?
            Did it in a tick, sir?
            Just like an elixir ought to do!
            来一瓶吧 先生?
            只要一便士 品质保证
            How about a bottle, mister?
            Only costs a penny, guaranteed.
            皮瑞利药水灌溉头皮 先生
            Does Pirelli's stimulate the growth, sir?
            我敢担保 先生 独一无二
            You can have my oath, sir, 'Tis unique.
            揉一分钟 充分吸收
            Rub a minute, Stimulatin', i'n it?
            不久就可减为每周一次
            Soon you'll have to thin it once a week!
            夫人 什么味道这么难闻?
            Pardon me, ma'am, what's that awful stench?
            - Are we standing near an open trench?
            - Must be standing near an open trench!
            难道我站到了臭水沟前
            买一瓶皮瑞利神奇万灵药
            Buy Pirelli's Miracle Elixir:
            Anything wot's slick, sir, soon sprouts curls.
            不毛之地瞬间长毛
            试试皮瑞利 顶一头美发
            Try Pirelli's!
            When they see how thick, sir,
            姑娘一见必倾心
            you can have your pick, sir, of the girls!
            来一瓶吧夫人?
            Want to buy a bottle, missus?
            - 什么玩意?
            - 什么玩意?
            - What is this?
            - What is this?
            - 闻着像尿
            - 真恶心
            - Smells like piss.
            - Smells like - phew!
            - 看着也像尿
            - 当心 我可不敢碰
            Looks like piss.
            这就是尿 尿掺墨水
            This is piss.
            Piss with ink.
            皮瑞利药水刺激发根 先生
            Let Pirelli's activate your roots, sir-
            别碰到靴子 会烧出大洞
            Keep it off your boots, sir-
            Eats right through.
            认准皮瑞利 用掉一整瓶
            Yes, get Pirelli!
            Usable in all ways.
            - 太太小姐都喜欢
            - 苍蝇也喜欢
            Ladies seem to love it-
            Flies do too!
            我就是阿道夫.皮瑞利
            I am Adolfo Pirelli,
            国王们的理发师 理发师中之王
            Da king of da barbers, da barber of kings, E buon giorno, good day,
            您早 您好 我向诸位献吻
            I blow you a kiss!
            我就是名理发师皮瑞利
            And I, da so-famous Pirelli, I wish-a to know-a
            我想知道 哪位胆敢说
            Who has-a da nerve-a to say My elixir is piss!
            我的药水是尿?
            谁在乱说?
            Who says this?!
            我说的
            I do.
            我是舰队街的斯威尼.陶德先生
            I am Mr. Sweeney Todd of Fleet Street.
            


            IP属地:辽宁10楼2011-03-13 00:45
            回复
              啊,刮胡刀蜀黍


              19楼2011-04-22 22:01
              回复
                怎么不继续了……


                IP属地:贵州20楼2015-08-06 13:19
                回复